UW (Utility Warehouse) bring new Full Fibre Digital Broadband to over 10,000 town residential homes as part of the new digital full fibre network rollout across the towns of Loughborough & Shepshed in the Borough of Charnwood UK

Loughborough Town
Full Fibre Digital Broadband Network


UW / Utility Warehouse bring Full Fibre Digital Broadband to over 10,000 residential homes as part of the new digital full fibre network rollout across the towns of Loughborough & Shepshed in the borough of Charnwood.


£17 Million Investment in Full Digital Fibre Infrastructure Installation Project

You may have seen the CityFibre workers on our Loughborough streets installing a new mega fast fibre broadband service since 2023 as part of a new £17M investment in Loughborough to bring full digital broadband up to the same superhighway standards as Cambridge, Oxford and London for over 10,000 Loughborough homes.

This digital network rollout will provide lightening fast speeds of 500mbps


BT Big Switch Off

Having access to a modern digital network will allow local residents to move away from traditional home BT PSTN phones as BT start their Big BT Switch Off programme which is due to be complete by the end of 2025 and cease all PSTN connections to residental homes


Utility Warehouse Pop-Up Stand in Loughborough

UW have supported with a pop-up stall in Loughborough Town centre for three three weeks as part of the awareness campaign.

Local residents can drop by and discuss their needs, or contact the local resident Loughborough UW partner on 01509 435 122 or www.DianePearce.me


Utility Warehouse (UW) Digital Full Fibre Broadband Pop-UP Awareness Stand At Loughborough Town July 2024



Key Features

  • Full Fibre Digital Broadband brought to your house (FFTP)
  • Speeds of 100mbps or 500mbps
  • Free for the first 6 months


Awareness Campaign

Utility Warehouse (UW) Digital Full Fibre Broadband Awareness Campaign At Loughborough Town July 2024 - A Head Start For Loughborough




Utility Warehouse (UW) Digital Full Fibre Broadband Awareness Campaign At Loughborough Town July 2024 - A Head Start For Loughborough - 6 Months Free

About Diane The Local Loughborough UW Partner - Here To Help.

About Diane

Could you get 6 months Full Fibre free? Contact me now to see if you’re eligible for this exclusive promotion to trial Full Fibre broadband for £0 Speak to me to discover how you can save on your bills and unlock the UK’s cheapest energy. Hi, My name is Diane, I live in Loughborough & I've been with UW as a customer for many years myself. Like you, I was originally looking for the best utility deal at the time, and good customer service was also very important to me too.. I found that no other supplier came close to UW. I was so impressed I later joined Utility Warehouse as a business partner & now love sharing my wealth of knowledge and experience helping people save both time and money on their home utility bills. I also help many others earn an extra income working flexible from home. Get in touch with me for a chat if you’d like to find out how much you could save or earn with UW. I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

Diane Pearce - UW Loughborough Local Partner - Here To Help Local Residents www.DianePearce.me 01509 435 122


Diane Pearce
01509 435 122
www.DianePearce.me












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to set up your UW Utility Warehouse Broadband Router DGA0122 with a Voip account from Number People (numberpeople.co.uk)

With UW Full Fibre Broadband - How to watch your favourite Sky, Virgin & Freeview Channels